- Introducing the brand NEW Pirouette Eyes Set - your 5 most essential brushes for creating the flawless eye makeup looks. Each Pirouette brush is packed with revolutionary Taklon bristles - the softest and the most durable in the industry - offering you a flawless makeup application every time.
And of course, as with everything we do, the entire collection is absolutely, positively cruelty-free. Always.
100% Taklon fibers. Zero bristle fallout. Free worldwide shipping.
What You Get with your Eye Set ♥ Pirouette Gold Collection
P06 Highlighting Brush
P07 Medium Shadow Brush
P08 Short Shader Brush
P14 Angle Brush
P15 Tapered Blending Brush
- Returns and Exchanges
We would be pleased to accommodate any exchanges or refunds within 30 days, only if the brushes have been unused. When processing refunds or exchanges, we use a sensory pigment detector to check all brushes for usage, as we take brush hygiene very seriously (hey, it's one of our guarantees!)
Please visit our Help Desk, to read our full Return and Exchange policy.
We process all orders within 24hrs. Our Free Worldwide Shipping policy applies to all orders and we use Standard Mail to deliver your brushes. If you'd like your order expedited, you have the option of paying extra for Priority or Express Shipping. Please see our average Standard Mail delivery times below:
US: 3-5 Business Days
Canada: 7-15 Business Days
International: 10-15 Business Days
Tracking Your Order
Once your order ships, we will send you an email with your tracking number. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that some countries may charge you customs fees or import duties (this does not apply to US orders). Please be aware of your local shipping and customs guidelines, as we are NOT responsible for any customs fees levied by your local Customs Office.
We hope you LOVE your Pirouette Professional Brushes :)
- 4 Steps To Love and Care
1. Give your Pirouette Professional brushes a thorough shampoo wash regularly (every 1-2 weeks, depending on how often you use them)
2. Brushes that are used for cream-base cosmetics (i.e. foundation, concealer, lip color) should be washed after each use, in order to prevent the makeup from drying on the brushes. That way, your next makeup application can have a clean start.
3. Wipe your brushes with a wet cloth after every use, in order to prevent pigment build-up and prepare the brush for its next application
. It may take a bit of time, but believe us, it makes a significant difference.
4. Store your Pirouette Professionals in their pouch or anywhere else that would prevent dust build up
Need more tips? Just visit our Usage & Care page, where we even have helpful videos on how to wash and properly use your Pirouettes.